Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Dream
by Bruce Ure at 07:29 25/07/07 (Blogs::Bruce)
Last night I dreamt that a man visited our house to stay, as he was working nearby. He was a family friend. He brought a huge audio mixing desk into the house and put it in the downstairs toilet and took it apart. He worked on it with a soldering iron and various other instruments. It turned out one of the faders was incorrectly installed.
He told me there were jobs going at the company he worked for and that as a test I should go and find out what else his company made. It had a name like Ceridian or Cerulean. I went and googled it but the machine wasn't working properly and it came up with garbage. I told him I couldn't find it and he gave me another clue, and then I was able to find it. They made celery scarifiers and orchard equipment.

In the end the job he was going to be able to offer me didn't pay enough so I didn't accept.

Personally I think a better reason for not accepting is that they seem to have made a very bizarre range of fictional non-sensical products as well as badly assembled audio mixing desks, and clearly don't adhere to modern health and safety practices. Soldering in a toilet? I should report him.

--

<< Colon Cleansing Kit Fake eggs >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
Dream Bruce Ure - 25/07
    - Deleted User Account - 25/07