Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

BSA lives
by David Crowson at 11:28 11/12/09 (Blogs::Dave)
Not the famed motorcycle manufacturer, but the new British Space Agency

--
DC

<< Chrome for Mac Lets Go Sailing >>
View Comments (Threaded Mode) Printer Version
BSA lives David Crowson - 11:28 11/12/09
Re: BSA lives Simon - 12:24 11/12/09
The new organisation is expected to have a budget...

Let's hope so :)
--
simon

Re: BSA lives David Crowson - 12:45 11/12/09
thatīs prolly a typo, budgie more like , itīs the new mascot/first passenger :)

--
DC

Re: BSA lives Simon - 12:55 11/12/09
:-)

Check out the latest Sky at Night (iPlayer for another 7 days) - Patrick failed to eat his hat despite LCROSS discovering water on the Moon, but the rest of the prog is fascinating.

I'm off to set up a Google Alert for baryonic acoustic resonance...
--
simon

Re: BSA lives David Crowson - 13:01 11/12/09
Iīll have to resort to piratebay or something else (vpn to my uk imac), as even though I pay the TV license (and I donīt actually own a TV) iplayer doesnīt work for IP addresses that belong to Johnnie Foreigner......
which can be rather annoying at times.....

--
DC

Re: BSA lives Simon - 13:16 11/12/09
That's a bit crap. I guess you could download the Adobe Air desktop iPlayer over VNC direct to your UK Mac which allows you to download progs from iPlayer rather than stream them. Provided you have any confidence in the security of Adobe Air, of course.
--
simon
Re: BSA lives David Crowson - 13:30 11/12/09
I just find the whole design behind iplayer to be wrong.

It shouldnīt be available to _anyone_ in the uk, it should be linked to licenseeīs only or the license fee should be scrapped.

After all, I donīt have a TV yet I pay the license and I still canīt watch the programs.....(without hackery)

--
DC