Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Re: Is this as funny as it first seems?
by Dominic Search at 14:00 31/05/08 (Blogs::Simon)
Yes it was Sunrise Celebration that I was supposed to be going to... real shame as the first two years were amongst the very best festivals I've ever been to, and something I think you'd enjoy also. Not too big (15-20K people), very good atmosphere, great mix of people music and activities, organised by superb community teams, very environmentally conscious, blah blah... See my photo gallery. For comparison, some other people's photos of the site taken on Friday after the storm: here, here, and here. Latest news, they are investigating the possibility of holding it again later this summer - that's the spirit ;-)

Re the Isle of Avalon... with current climatic charges in play this may indeed return. Perhaps in our life time we will get to see Silbury Hill once again surrounded by a lake...

And thanks for the offer of crash space :)
<< MRTG and SNMP and Timeout: No ... Seals can recognise constellat... >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
Is this as funny as it first s... Simon - 30/05
    Re: Is this as funny as it fir... Dominic Search - 31/05
       Re: Is this as funny as it fir... Simon - 31/05