Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Re: Google Gmail
by Nic Jackson at 10:59 17/09/04 (Blogs::Dave)
Hello,

If im honest i dont quite know what ive been doing lately the time has just flown past. Could be the new job but they expect me to work bas@tar@s : )

Bennets, those morons, they renewed my insurance with out asking even though ive been insured with Carrol Nash for the last year. Will give them a call.

I tell you im sick of utillity companies, i got a debt collection letter from Brtish Gas for £1400 from 2000 - 2001. It took them 3 years to deteriming i owe this ammount from an account which was paid by direct debit monthly. Numerous calls, blah blah bla, British Gas said oh yes that doesnt look right we will sort it. 1 month later i get a letter from the Debt Collection Agency demading payment. I spoke to the Debt Collection Agency, etc etc, they said yes we spoke to british gas and british gas said "Yes it looks incorrect but collect the debt anyway". Can you believe that ?

Another leter and half a dozen phone calls later the situation is resolved, how much do i owe them NOTHING, in fact i am £65 in credit. They could have black listed me when i didnt even owe them a penny.

Im thinking about employing the Debt Collection Agency they used to chase them for my £65 :)

Anyway, what you up to tonight, if your still working in the City fancy a pint in Chiswick ?

|| | |||||| |||||||||| || ||||
Nic

<< Solving Polynomial Equations Anchorman - The Movie >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
Google Gmail David Crowson - 15/09
    Re: Google Gmail Bruce Ure - 15/09
       Re: Google Gmail Simon - 15/09
          Re: Google Gmail Gordon Hundley - 15/09
    Re: Google Gmail Bruce Ure - 16/09
       Re: Google Gmail David Crowson - 16/09
          Re: Google Gmail Bruce Ure - 16/09
             Re: Google Gmail David Crowson - 16/09