Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Damn
by David Crowson at 12:32 09/11/04 (Blogs::Dave)
The 1Gb Audiodream has just dropped 100ukp in price to 129....

:(

--
bombholio
<< Post Election blues Space Odyssey / The Planets >>
View Comments (Threaded Mode) Printer Version
Damn David Crowson - 12:32 09/11/04
Re: Damn Simon - 12:45 09/11/04
That's what you get for being so far ahead of the curve that you buy one before it's even been announced anywhere.

Bit of a bum though :-(
--
simon

Re: Damn David Crowson - 12:48 09/11/04
wonder if I could pop into the shop and return it (using the sale of goods act), then buy it back at the cheaper price.... :)
especially as I spent an hour training their employee for them......

--
bombholio

Re: Damn Bruce Ure - 13:26 09/11/04
I don't think you have a right to a refund unless it's faulty, but if it is, and it's within [some time period], they are obliged to give you your full money back.

It would be a shame if it were to break.

I wonder what would happen if you put it in a microwave and switched it on for about 1/10 of a second.

:bu:

Re: Damn David Crowson - 13:42 09/11/04
trouble is the time it takes for me to go into the shop, argue the case and get the cheaper one will cost me more than the difference in price....

not that it matters too much, i thought it was worth what I paid for it at the time.

--
bombholio

Re: Damn Bruce Ure - 13:46 09/11/04
Yes but (a) think of the satisfaction of a well-aimed scud-missile of self-righteousness and indignation and (b) since when did actual hours worked bear any relation to hours on your timesheet.

:bu:

Re: Damn David Crowson - 13:58 09/11/04
a) would be nice but remember I'd be arguing with the lowest known form of IQ , a Dixons employee and
b) how dare you, the hours I put down are a true representation of the work done, anything else is fraud :)

Besides I seem to have misplaced the receipt :-/

--
bombholio