Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Re: Grrrr
by David Crowson at 14:18 24/03/04 (Blogs::Dave)
I have but

1) the agency say the deadline has passed , doh! and

2) another agency who phoned to offer us the job was told not to look at people who already work here and

3) after seeing how they treat people (it's much worse than you could imagine) over the last 8 months I have no inclination to work for that company ever, and

4) the guy who would have the final yes/no say-so interviewed me at cellnet some several years ago and didn't give me that job (and I reminded him of this when he was down to visit). I got the distinct impression that he didn't like me. Oops.

It's not that I really want the job , but the
principle of telling all of us that there's no jobs available whilst advertising these non-existent jobs (where we would readily see them) for more money than any of us are currently paid...

Back-stabbing W*nkers.

Better dig the courier bag out i guess.....

PS just found out that I owe Customs 3K from last year that they'd forgotten to tell me about , which kinda wipes out any savings I had :(

Think i'll be going to bed early tonite in order to sulk :(

--
bombholio

Ps If this article is close to breaching the rules then I'll happily put it into hidden mode.....

<< All goood things 5th form of carbon discovered >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
Grrrr David Crowson - 24/03
    Re: Grrrr Simon - 24/03
       Re: Grrrr David Crowson - 24/03
          Re: Grrrr Simon - 24/03