Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

The Great Escape
by David Crowson at 17:23 22/04/06 (Blogs::Dave)
Went out last night to the Arc had a few too many Guinnesses, feeling worse for the wear today, and I'm due to meet a work colleague in there in for a few sherberts in about 30 mins before going out to see David Morales :-0

Post_Edit:
Workie bloke never showed, however that didn't stop me having a splendid time and twice as many beers as I'd planned , hic :)
...(here's the post I put on ToyTown)

Damn if this isn't becoming a habit :laugh: , top night out again in The Arc, good Helles from a barrel, and the Le Mans 24hr bike racing on request in the midst of the fervour of the St.Georges Day celebrations and after the Liverpool Chelsea match (Well done the scousers smile.gif

Then a top set of Engerlish tunes from DJ BubbleGum, so big up to the DJ and the bar staff , cheers Jason, it's not often the bar staff make an old fogey like m'self feel truly welcome on only their second visit...

People could learn a lot about customer service from this crew...Nice one.

See y'all tha' morra for the F1...and a quiet hair o' the dog methinks ohmy.gif

So much for Morales eh...

Might give this route =8^0 a little bash aftee the F1 tomorrow....

--
bombholio
<< D-Day Time >>
Printer Version