Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Good Friday
by David Crowson at 18:29 15/12/06 (Blogs::Dave)
Having overslept yesterday due to my phones bluetooth going bananas whilst I slept and flattening the battery I didn't wake till 2pm
cos no battery means no alarm clock, ahem :)

Going to work this morning I was sure that was it for the contract, but no, instead of a ticking off it was laughs all round and would I like another 4 months !! :-0 which was nice.

Anyway better go, plane to catch and all...have a jolly weekend peeps....

--
bombholio
<< Torchwood 3 Happy Holiday >>
View Comments (Threaded Mode) Printer Version
Good Friday David Crowson - 18:29 15/12/06
Muhahaha David Crowson - 23:58 17/12/06
Back now from a rushed trip, hired a fiesta (cracking little car btw, no, really), took the bike for a ride on a sunny saturday then drove the fizzy to Pompey, handed over a very large wedge of readies to the man at Novatech and bought my mum and dad a very large plasma TV (they were very very happy and somewhat surprised, perfect) and myself another two 400Gb disks, so now I've got a 1.6Tb external disk archive. At last I can do a backup ;-p

Well, you can never have too much right. :)

--
bombholio

Re: Muhahaha David Crowson - 17:38 18/12/06
and there's more, at work today they were dishing out xmas hampers to everyone.

Mine had a book 'An A-Z of Rembrandt', very nice, two bottles of plonk, a box of chocolates, biscuits, marshmallows, bottle of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, green pesto, some pasta and sauce, some parma cheese, some Roquefort, a cheese grater, a grill and a book on how to use it.

Not bad for a Monday ;-p

I kept the plonk and chocs and biscuits and marshmallows and the Rembrandt book, ahem, and gave the rest to my landlord and his missus, although we'll prolly share the wine and everything anyway :)

--
bombholio

Re: Muhahaha Simon - 18:17 18/12/06
My Christmas bonus is maybe not having to work on Xmas day. That's a nice contract you've got there!

:-)

--
simon

Re: Muhahaha David Crowson - 18:25 18/12/06
Can't complain at all , not a peep......well, except being Wiiless for xmas and losing the Ashes (and 15 beers).

For me atm every day on this job is like xmas. It's about time too :)

Got 4 more days on, 4 off , 3 on, 3 off, 4 on and then a short weekend in the UK, then back to business as usual...

--
bombholio

Re: Muhahaha David Crowson - 15:41 22/12/06
Looks like I'll be Wiing tomorrow after all, there's one wending it's way from Nijmegen as i type.....which is nice

Right, off out to get me a ticket to see Human League tomorrow at the Paradiso...

--
bombholio

Re: Muhahaha David Crowson - 22:05 23/12/06
Damn, that was good fun, Human League in a Matrix Stylee, just like being a school boy again :)

--
bombholio