Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Cha-ching
by David Crowson at 16:21 26/07/04 (Blogs::Dave)
last week was my most successful week financially in the last 20 years.

Not bad, must have had something to do with the 60 hour week I put in ;-p

--
bombholio
<< This weeks muzak From the people who brought yo... >>
View Comments (Threaded Mode) Printer Version
Cha-ching David Crowson - 16:21 26/07/04
Re: Cha-ching Simon - 17:37 26/07/04
Nice one :-)

By the way thanks for the loan of the firewire enclosure, you can have it back any time now.

Did you know it's got a loose connection on the power input socket - I couldn't work out why it wasn't spinning up the disk until I put an Avo on and discovered the grand total of 2.37v (count 'em) on the 12v line.

Unforch, my firewire port only puts out 11.37v so it couldn't spin up the disk without DC input help either.

Rubber bands are wonderful things....
--
simon

Re: Cha-ching David Crowson - 18:51 26/07/04
Ahh, that explains why I was getting strange behaviour from it, when connected to the machine with other firewire disks...I think you may have cured my disappearing firewire disk syndrome :)

I'll come collect it some time this week when you're free...(if they let me out of my vpn box that is:)

BTW I charged them for the time for the visit to you and expert help, snigger, so I may owe you a beer or two ;-p

PS I haven't charged anyone for a 24 hour day since the Aberdeen thing , lol. Good times.

--
bombholio