Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

British Heart Foundation just made my shitlist
by Bruce Ure at 12:35 25/04/07 (Blogs::Bruce)
OK they're a charity, but that doesn't make them immune to incompetence.
First they lost the London to Brighton forms and I had to resend them, then they found them again. OK, an irritation.

I set up an account with them only to realise you can't create an online giving page until you get your official details.

Finally I got my details, and was able to set up a fundraising page, BUT whenever anyone tries to use it, they get one of two different error messages before giving up in frustration.

Numerous phone messages have been left and numerous Contact forms filled out, and I've had NOT ONE call back from them.

Further to all this, I made the basic error of logging on using the wrong one of my accounts just now, the one without the fundraising page, and guess what? There's no "Logout" facility, which means I can't now log in as the other account until my session expires.

And BHF is supposed to promote REDUCTION of stress...

--

<< Royal Mail really know how to ... Tickets for Run Lola Run with ... >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
British Heart Foundation just ... Bruce Ure - 25/04
    - Deleted User Account - 25/04
       Re: British Heart Foundation j... Bruce Ure - 25/04
          - Deleted User Account - 25/04
             Re: British Heart Foundation j... Bruce Ure - 25/04