Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Re: What's the scam here? - textile company
by Bruce Ure at 14:52 04/04/07 (Blogs::Bruce)
OK, well again they purport to pay you before you pay them, but why would such a company have a yahoo email address?

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my pleasure to write you in respect of our Company Owen & Brothers Co., Ltd.This is based at in the Germany.We are experts in the sale of Textile materials; we export into the Canada/America/Australia & Europe.My company produces various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume which we have clients we supply weekly.My clients make payments for our supplies in form of Cashiers check/Money Orders and Money Transfer. So we need a reliable and trustworthy individual in the countries stated. to work as our representative and assist us in processing the payments from our clients.All you need to do is to receive the payments from our clients in your Country, then get it cashed at your bank, you will then deduct your weekly pay which would be 10% of whatever you cash then forward the balance to the company down here via the closest Western Union Outlet close to you.I sincerely hope I can have an irrevocable trust in you on this.So all we need to !
do is to forward your information to our client who will be making money orders payable to you on our behalf.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN SEND US A REPLY MAIL.
We hope to hear from you...............
Regards
George Owen
Manager Director
Owen & Brothers Co. LTD.
Email: textilecompany07@yahoo.com

<< One for Upside-down-ternet >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
What's the scam here? Bruce Ure - 4/04
    Re: What's the scam here? - LC... Bruce Ure - 4/04
    Re: What's the scam here? - te... Bruce Ure - 4/04
    Re: What's the scam here? - se... Bruce Ure - 4/04