Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Re: Doom 3
by Gordon Hundley at 16:24 18/08/04 (Blogs::Dave)
Great for benchmarking newer systems, good suspense and plenty of scary surprises, much of the proceeds go to private spaceflight research, but in the end it's still Doom. But don'tlet that stop you from buying a fabulous new GPU. :)

I'm going to wait til the thing drops off premium pricing. I should check out what Far Cry is going for - I love the look of that game.

I haven't done so much PC or Mac gaming recently, as I bought one of those damnable Xbox things when Knights of the Old Republic was released. Awesome RPG. Of course, now that KotOR is out on the PC (and on the Mac next month), and Halo is on both PC and Mac, there are few compelling reasons to get an Xbox. As far as I'm concerned, the only game I'd miss without it would be Project Gotham Racing 2, and I expect GT4 will cure me of that.
--
DrGoon

<< 20 reasons why I Won't Chasing Storm Shadows >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
Doom 3 David Crowson - 18/08
    Re: Doom 3 Gordon Hundley - 18/08
       Re: Doom 3 David Crowson - 18/08
          Re: Doom 3 David Crowson - 20/08
             Re: Doom 3 David Crowson - 20/08