Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Re: "Modern music sucks"
by Bruce Ure at 22:24 30/01/11 (Blogs::Bruce)
Of course ultimately it's all down to preference, I just wanted to have some fun with the notion that "all modern music sucks"!

I also, for what it's worth, care little for boy bands, and single female vocalists preferring talking the lyrics over singing. But I hope you're not sticking Ms Doolittle in that category (er, the latter one.. well hopefully not the former either).

Oh and one more thing... I wasn't expecting you to like all those bands that I listed; I'm sure if I wanted to come up with a list of bands I thought you would like I would have missed half of them off... I just wanted to illustrate that by thinking not even slightly hard it's possible to come up with a list of bands that can't possibly suck on account of they are well known and successful.. but then it all goes back to the preference/opinion thing, obviously.

Oh and one more thing (our main weapon is fear... fear and surprise) is, let's not overlook that you are totally wrong :-)

--

<< Dear Mary hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
"Modern music sucks" Bruce Ure - 29/01
    - Deleted User Account - 30/01
          Re: "Modern music sucks" Bruce Ure - 30/01