Re: Oi - that's *my* theory!
by scott wright at 08:25 15/07/04 (Blogs::Simon)
Well, you lost me!

So the future influences the present?

Go, on explain to me in 100 words how!?

With absolutely no Idea what I am talking about, from a human perspective I think people's pecrceptions of the future alter the present - and the future... look at alvin toffler and howard rheingold and so on... (ok, so they did not have that much influence, but I think you understand me...!) I am sure this is in a totally different field... you are suggesting that there is life on different universes, and that if they write something down it influences life in other universes? I think I am going to need a lot of persuading!!!

They cite articles dating back to the 19th century! Is the theory *new*? I've just been developing my own theory of technology actually - it is a tweak of the technical fix arguments (e.g. John Street Politics and Technology from the 80's).. I will post an explanation later... as I am off to listen to Robin Cook! Yipppeeee.... Butler, Iraq.... can't wait...

I am interested to hear more about this... and if they have nicked your idea - sue them! Or you could talk to them about it first...

--
scott

<< Thoughts on a possible public ... Apple and BMW, Microsoft and .... >>