Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

These things are sent to test us..
by David Crowson at 10:41 24/05/06 (Blogs::Dave)
the front bulb blew on my bike the day before yesterday and I took it to the bike shop to get fixed (sorted within an hour for 30 euros all in , that'd be 3 times as much in the UK)

Left the shop and popped round the corner to www.outland-bar.de for some food.

Noticed a small fuel leak, prodded the fuel hose which turned it into a major fuel leak, so I thought I'd leave it till all the petrol had drained , but some bugger called the fire brigade (the bike was sat in a pool of petrol) ...6 firemen then pumped out the rest of the juice and cleaned up the street.

If I'd have gone straight home from the bike shop I'm sure I'd be dead right now...cos the hole in the fuel hose was cased by the hose dropping down and being burnt open by the exhaust.

Bit of a bollock really as the gaff I'm living in is out in the sticks and not on the train lines...I didn't make it back there last night, slept on the floor of an American chap I'd made friends with last week in the same bar.....

Still, it's an adventure innit :)

--
bombholio
<< Get the kettle on Linux for Human Beings ? >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
These things are sent to test ... David Crowson - 24/05
    - Deleted User Account - 24/05
       Re: These things are sent to t... David Crowson - 24/05
    Re: These things are sent to t... Bruce Ure - 24/05
       Re: These things are sent to t... David Crowson - 24/05
          - Deleted User Account - 24/05
    Re: These things are sent to t... David Crowson - 1/06