Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Welcome IBA Members, please click here
by Novacaster Administrator at 19:17 11/10/03 (Community Welcome)

IBA LogoIf you attended the 13th Annual IBA Conference in October 2003, you may have picked up a Novacaster connector box...

On the back of each connector box there are credentials you can use to access the private IBA forum on this site.

Please enter those details in the form below.

In order for the login to work properly, you will need to allow this site to set cookies on your PC, which may mean that you need to adjust your privacy settings. If you're having problems, please read the Questions and Answers article, or contact me directly for help

Username:
Password:
Remember my login?

If you tick 'Remember my login?', we'll use a permanent cookie to store your credentials on the PC that you're currently using to access the site, so you won't have to enter them again next time you try to access the site from the same PC. If you're using a shared PC, you should untick this box or someone else using it would be able to log in as you unless you explicitly log out when you are finished (using the 'Logout' link near the bottom of the navigation links on the left hand side of the screen).

Note: If you don't have one of the Novacaster connector boxes from the conference, you'll need to register an account for yourself and then request membership of the IBA group. Please email ibaguest@novacaster.com with the username you registered for your new account, and we'll make sure we take care of it for you.

Here's a direct link to the private IBA Forum, which can also be found under the "Group Discussions... > Business Advisers" navigation link on the left hand side of the screen.

--
Novacaster Community Admin

<< Questions and Answers Business Areas >>
Printer Version