Re: I will be very surprised if
by Bruce Ure at 22:27 13/09/11 (Blogs::Bruce)
Ok maybe it's the iPhone-ness of my handheld telecommunications appliance, but though I can sync two google accounts' contacts to my phone, the contacts live in their own address book thereon. They are presented as one, but when I (say) add a contact, I have to choose which address book to add it to, and it will only be uploaded to that google account.

To add a contact to both google accounts (without the use of Soocial), I basically have to do exactly that: add it twice.

The reason for wanting this, in case it seems insane, is that I sign in to different google accounts depending on what I'm doing, and I want all my contacts to appear in all my accounts. Soocial sort-of makes this possible but it only does a *pull* from google 4 times a day (ffs). It *pushes* updates made via other sources (including its own web interface) instantly, but that's only half a solution, and it's kind of the wrong half. If I update a contact on one of my gmail accounts, I want it to update the other one immediately, and the iphone and ipads too.

Jesus, I'm rambling.

--

#firstworldproblems :)

<< Drobo stupidity (me, not it) Anyone [with a Mac] looking to >>