Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Badger, Badger, Badger
by David Crowson at 11:29 24/10/06 (Blogs::Dave)
Cīmon baby light my fire

--
bombholio
<< TVR Dead Security >>
View Comments (Threaded Mode) Printer Version
Badger, Badger, Badger David Crowson - 11:29 24/10/06
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 11:53 24/10/06
Awwwww!

Apropos of nothing - when are you next back in t'country?
--
simon

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger David Crowson - 12:23 24/10/06
last weekend :)

Due back again on the 3rd Nov so I can go to court on the 6th and stop the mortgage co. repossessing the house.

Luckily I have completed today a new mortgage so going to court wonīt be necessary after all, woohoo :)

PPS: Iīm now settled into my new gaff in the poshest part of Amsterdam (This place was bought by a friend of a friend last year for over 700K euros, so I have to slum it when I come back to the UK:)

--
bombholio

- Deleted User Account - 13:17 24/10/06
-
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 13:19 24/10/06
Why don't you drop me a line when you make these trips back home - y'daft bugger?

So, will you be coming back on the 3rd even though you don't need to go to court?
--
simon

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger David Crowson - 13:59 24/10/06
Because last weekend I had a 71st and a 40th birthday party to go to, presents and cards to buy, 100 miles to ride in the shittiest of weather, several 400Gb disks to pick up, bills to pay , other nefarious tasks and all to be done on the Saturday...then there was the flock of locusts, the earthquake, I was a little rushed OK :)

Yup, ticket is booked and Iīm itching to come back and get my hands on the re mortgage money :)

--
bombholio

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 14:13 24/10/06
OK :-) Earthquakes, terrible floods, not your fault - fair enough.

Let's try and meet up sometime on the weekend of the 4th/5th.
--
simon

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger David Crowson - 14:30 24/10/06
ooh, sounds like a plan, your place or mine ?
--
bombholio
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 15:32 24/10/06
Don't mind - what's your transport situation like?
--
simon
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger David Crowson - 15:48 24/10/06
Fully road worthy. The bike is tucked up in the garage at home....so itīs your place then .....

--
bombholio

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 15:50 24/10/06
Excellent! Saturday evening'll be best 'cos now Kris is a postie she has to work Saturday mornings, which means no more late Friday nights.

--
simon

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger David Crowson - 16:00 24/10/06
Eh, thatīs news then.

At least sheīll be well equipped to deal with the usual postman nightmare of dealing with dogs.

--
bombholio

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 16:27 24/10/06
Her army of loyal servants increases daily, and the pack of which she is the alpha female now extends to cover most of Berkshire, Hampshire and Wiltshire.

At her single word of command they will hurl themselves willingly at the foe, whoever or whatever it may be.

Frankly, it terrifies me :-)
--
simon

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Bruce Ure - 16:41 24/10/06
Her army of loyal servants increases daily, and the pack of which she is the alpha female now extends to cover most of Berkshire, Hampshire and Wiltshire.

At her single word of command they will hurl themselves willingly at the foe, whoever or whatever it may be.

And that's just the postmen :-)

--

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 17:02 24/10/06
Arf!

I wish she'd start a blog about being a postie, but I suspect it'd have the potential to be career-limiting.

You available on the weekend of the 4th? I've still got those Mac games waiting for you to pick them up.
--
simon

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Bruce Ure - 17:15 24/10/06
Even if it was anonymous?

I'm not sure about the 4th... I'll check with the other half.

I never asked you if you got that chilli chocolate alright, or did James snaffle it on the way? ;-)

--

- Deleted User Account - 17:25 24/10/06
-
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 17:43 24/10/06
;-)

How 'bout you - you available on the 4th?
--
simon

- Deleted User Account - 11:39 25/10/06
-
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 17:42 24/10/06
Yeah - even an anonymous blog can be tracked back if you're relating stories of cow-orkers.

Yup, chilli choc arrived just fine - many thanks! Long since scoffed, of course.
--
simon

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 10:14 03/11/06
Did you check with the other half? I've got freshly harvested chillies just asking to be cooked...
--
simon
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Bruce Ure - 16:49 03/11/06
Sorry for the delay... been checking stuff out. And no, seems I'm not going to be able to make it, which is a pisser. Enjoy the chilli.

--

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 17:07 03/11/06
Ah well, next time p'raps.
--
simon
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Gordon Joly - 10:42 30/10/06
London based dudes and dudettes are welcome to join me and a few mates at the Pembury Tavern on Sunday 5th November (from 19:00 GMT).

Details on this wiki:

http://www.networking-club.org.uk/

The Pembury Tavern is a non smoking pub.

--
Gordon Joly
gordon.joly@pobox.com

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger David Crowson - 14:16 03/11/06
so hereīs a line as asked....

I may have space and time to squeeze in a carton of Vla or stroopwafels or somesuch.....

Orders before 6pm today UK time pls.....
--
bombholio

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 14:29 03/11/06
Choccy and vanilla Vla, please (for pudding, after chilli tomorrow night).
--
simon
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger David Crowson - 14:51 03/11/06
except it has just occurred that Vla could loosely be described as a liquid, so getting more than 100ml through customs might be tricky.....damn.

--
bombholio

Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 15:06 03/11/06
Hmm - and with two different coloured ones, you'd be bound to attract suspicion. Mix them together and....
--
simon
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger David Crowson - 15:15 03/11/06
end being called the Moo Bomber for life , no thanks :)
--
bombholio
Re: Badger, Badger, Badger Simon - 16:44 03/11/06
ROFL!
--
simon