Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

web.org.uk/picasso now linked to by Encyclopedia Britannica
by Simon at 15:26 16/10/06 (Blogs::Simon)
Cool - OK, so it's not exactly the same as being cited as a reference in the Encyclopedia but my Picasso website is now offered as the top pick of off-site links to Britannica subscribers who are searching for Picasso.

--
simon

Attachments...
GIF image (49 K) Britannica website screenshot
<< HotMail is shit, and here's wh... Durrington Walls revisited >>
View Comments (Threaded Mode) Printer Version
web.org.uk/picasso now linked to by Encyclopedia Britannica Simon - 15:26 16/10/06
Re: web.org.uk/picasso now linked to by Encyclopedia Britannica Bruce Ure - 15:40 16/10/06
Nice one!

I noticed an errant apostrophe ("Yet since it's discovery") on the first page.

--

Re: web.org.uk/picasso now linked to by Encyclopedia Britannica Simon - 15:55 16/10/06
Tsk - ta, fixed along with a couple of other's ;-)
--
simon
Re: web.org.uk/picasso now linked to by Encyclopedia Britannica David Crowson - 10:51 18/10/06
Oops, Thatīs torn it

--
bombholio

Re: web.org.uk/picasso now linked to by Encyclopedia Britannica Simon - 11:23 20/10/06
:-(

"Le Rêve" (aka "The Dream") pre-dates the Unknown Masterpiece by only two years, and the similarity in posture of Marie-Thérèse Walter in the two pictures is striking.

Incidentally, web.org.uk's hit #1 on Google for "the dream Picasso" - that'll account for the large amount of traffic yesterday I guess.
--
simon