Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

The Secret of the Universe
by Simon at 09:30 02/08/06 (Blogs::Simon)
Want to know the secret of the universe?

There's now a movie of it (available on DVD or viewable on broadband).

Interestingly....

... from the synopsis page on www.thesecret.tv it appears that at least one of us already knows it:

A number of exceptional men and women discovered The Secret, and went on to become known as the greatest people who ever lived. Among them: Plato, Leonardo, Galileo, Napoleon, Hugo, Beethoven, Lincoln, Edison, Einstein and Carnegie, to name but a few.

--
simon
<< Maximum Southerly Lunar Declin... Stardust @ home >>
View Comments (Threaded Mode) Printer Version
The Secret of the Universe Simon - 09:30 02/08/06
Re: The Secret of the Universe Bruce Ure - 10:53 02/08/06
Oh lord. Let me guess... AmWay? God? Scientology?

--

Re: The Secret of the Universe Simon - 11:26 02/08/06
I dunno - I'm not about to grant even a signed Java applet permission to have "unrestricted access", and certainly not one who's certificate has expired, so I can't watch the trailer to find out.

Since Hugo knows what it is, I'm hoping he'll let me know (and for less than $4.95 per viewing)
--
simon

Re: The Secret of the Universe Jonathan Tuppeny - 14:30 03/08/06
If Hugo does spill the beans, will you pass it on to the rest of us mere mortals?
--
jht
Re: The Secret of the Universe Simon - 09:29 07/08/06
:-)

Pass it on? Syndicate it more like! Ultimate question t-shirts, ultimate question biscuits...

Douglas Adams has a lot to answer for - the new ELT is being designed with a 42m mirror.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2299749,00.html
--
simon