Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Two recent enquiries from our web form
by Bruce Ure at 21:07 23/02/10 (Blogs::Bruce)
People. Gotta love 'em.
The first guy thinks we have something to do with training:

Someone just filled out a form:

Name: MUBARIK
Email address: *********@HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Subject: ENGLISH
Message: MY MESEGAE IS I WENT DO IT TRAINING HOW CAN I DO COMPUTER TRAININ GON WEBSITE .
THANKS

The second, we nearly hired on the spot, we were so impressed with his application:

Someone just filled out a form:

Name: mitesh patel
Email address: *********@yahoo.com
Subject: job

<< Tungsten sphere This really is >>
View Comments (Threaded Mode) Printer Version
Two recent enquiries from our web form Bruce Ure - 21:07 23/02/10
Re: Two recent enquiries from our web form David Crowson - 07:54 24/02/10
We have 11 of these chaps working in our office already, none speaky english too well either..

I feel like I´m in no mans land, one end of the office speaks Dutch, one end speaks Hindi/Punjabi/Tamil and there´s me who barely speaks at all.... :)

I must start looking for a real job....

--
DC

Re: Two recent enquiries from our web form Steve - 20:11 04/03/10
Where's your web site anyway?

--
stevepa

Re: Two recent enquiries from our web form Bruce Ure - 10:30 05/03/10
It's here.

Needs an overhaul, really... this was just to get us up and running.

--

Re: Two recent enquiries from our web form Steve - 13:10 05/03/10
Looks great. I've had a proper read now and it looks really professional and efficient. I'd be happy to use your services if I had a need.

(And the services you offer on the web site too.)

How's business? Do you all work from home or do you have an office yet? Do you have any big, long term, plans to grow the business? (Feel free to e-mail if you'd rather not talk about it here).

--
stevepa

Re: Two recent enquiries from our web form Bruce Ure - 14:29 05/03/10
Thanks dude. We've an office in Surbiton, not far from The Sanctuary, as it goes! Growing the business, yes definitely. We're taking on new customers fairly often so we're going to need something resembling more staff before too long. About to take a rack at a local datacentre for our Citrix servers, web hosting & online backup services... it's all happening.

--

Re: Two recent enquiries from our web form Steve - 15:24 05/03/10
Cool! Now I've got the car, I should come and see your new office someday! Sounds like you could end up recreating the freewheeling spirit of CIX complete with its wannabee hippies, dope smoking engineers and neurotic managers!

--
stevepa

Re: Two recent enquiries from our web form Bruce Ure - 15:27 05/03/10
You'd be welcome.

Remember Frank's piano that had a floppy drive in it and played itself?

(Not played *with* itself, that's something else.)

--