Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Re: Lightroom: image workflow comes of age
by Gordon Hundley at 16:47 15/06/06 (Blogs::Bruce)
No, not much - there's a few gig photos at http://homepage.mac.com/drgoon/ - I'm new to this whole DSLR thing.

I must say that I find the Intel graphics included on Minis and MacBooks (as opposed to MacBook Pros, shite naming) a bit disappointing. I was hoping they'd release a notebook smaller than the 15" with decent graphics. Even the otherwise superb Fujitsu Lifebook Q2010 (the size I'm looking for, but not the price) has one of these horrid graphics chips. It has to be an ATI X1600/X1800 or an nVidia Go 7800/7900 folks.

You know what Apple should do? Sell OS X without the trusted computing chip requirement for a premium price - so that people can run it on any PC. Sure, they'd lose some Mac sales from people affluent enough to buy Macs but dishonest enough to steal software, but I suspect they'd gain more from people who'd spend a few hundred bucks on a decent OS for alternative platforms. Like tiny notebooks, or huge ones like the latest Dell 20".

--
DrGoon

<< This is amazing That's better >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
Lightroom: image workflow come... Bruce Ure - 14/06
    Re: Lightroom: image workflow ... Gordon Hundley - 14/06
       Re: Lightroom: image workflow ... Bruce Ure - 15/06
          Re: Lightroom: image workflow ... Gordon Hundley - 15/06
             Re: Lightroom: image workflow ... Bruce Ure - 16/06
                Re: Lightroom: image workflow ... Gordon Hundley - 16/06
    Re: Lightroom: image workflow ... Bruce Ure - 29/11