Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Nominet fuck-pigs
by Bruce Ure at 17:21 17/08/04 (Blogs::Bruce)
Christ alive, talk about obstructive.
They're going to cancel bdge.co.uk and re-release it to the public domain unless I can give them an official document stating that ownership of the domain was transferred to me before bdge Ltd was dissolved.

And it can't be from me as sole director to me as jo public, because the company no longer exists so I can't act in an official capacity for it.

I WAS the bloody company. Sole director, shareholder, employee. No-one else is contesting ownership of the domain.

So my lucky old accountant gets to write a letter confirming that ownership passed to me before dissolution, and lucky old me gets to pay the bill.

I asked them whether they check that the accountant actually exists, and if so was actually the accountant for the company at the time, and they don't (though they might now of course).

What a ludicrous waste of time.

:bu:

<< So there I was GoodLuck++ >>
View Comments (Flat Mode) Printer Version
Nominet fuck-pigs Bruce Ure - 17/08
    Re: Nominet fuck-pigs Simon - 17/08
       Re: Nominet fuck-pigs Bruce Ure - 18/08