Our website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Login or Register

Powered by
Powered by Novacaster

Re: Picasso's Guernica - Images within Images (3rd Ed.) by Melvin E. Becraft
by Melvin E Becraft at 15:00 08/12/15 (Forum::Picasso)
A Tower of Babel with puppet figures (Hitler, Goering, Mussolini and Franco) was discovered in Picasso's painting "Guernica". See my page 26.

The large central triangle in Guernica's composition was pointed out by Frank D. Russell in his 1980 book "Picasso's Guernica". The large triangle stretches diagonally down from the central small lamp to the foot in the lower right corner of the painting, and also diagonally down from the lamp to the hand in the lower left corner of the painting.

One of the central triangle's main roles is as a Tower of Babel. Within the tower are the babbling tyrants: Mussolini depicted as the derriere of the kneeling woman while saluting a phallus drawn on one leg of the kneeling woman. Hitler and Goering are depicted with a shared spear-shaft Pinocchio nose, while Franco as an Antenor (traitor) figure is depicted as part of the bull's head beneath the horse.

For the bull's head beneath the horse see my Epilogue II page 116 and copyrighted Illustration S on my addenda page 123. See my pages 23 and 24 for the illustrations of Hitler, Goering, Mussolini and Franco.

Nimrod who defied God in building his Tower of Babel is there also. See my page 24 for Nimrod illustrated in and around the horse's extended leg.

It is noted that descending from the spear-head in the horse is a hidden pick head, then a hidden ax head.

The treacherous Antenor figure represents treacherous Franco who invited foreign powers into Spain (Hitler and Goering from Germany and Mussolini from Italy). Please notice that the Tower of Babel is being shoved down the throat of the Franco-Antenor traitor figure whose bird-like head has been severed by the hidden large ax. Franco’s head is the downed knee of the horse.

Melvin E. Becraft mbecraft24@yahoo.com
December 2, 2015
<< unknown masterpiece Possible Picasso drawing >>
View Comments (Flat Mode)
Picasso's Guernica - Images wi... There is an attachment here Simon - 28/10
    Re: Picasso's Guernica (Melvin... Mel Becraft - 9/03
    Re: Picasso's Guernica (Melvin... Mel Becraft - 15/03
    Re: Picasso's Guernica (Melvin... Mel Becraft - 3/04
       Re: Picasso's Guernica (Melvin... Mel Becraft - 24/04
    Re: Picasso's Guernica (Melvin... Mel Becraft - 18/04
    Re: Picasso's Guernica (Melvin... Mel Becraft - 25/04
    Re: Picasso's Guernica (Melvin... Mel Becraft - 11/10